Check out what is happenin' this May in and around #YYC
1. WORK IT!
- What: Stax Cycle Club - Stax is celebrating National Nurses Week with free classes for all RN's & LPN's. Valid ID must be in hand, and real life Heimlich Maneuver demonstration must be presented prior to class (JK.). Use promo code "NURSES17" to register. Limit 3 rides / nurse.
- Where: Stax Cycle Club: 17 Inglewood Park SE
- When: May 8 - 12
2. FEED ME!
- What: Canmore Uncorked - Canmore's annual food and drink festival is back! Expect 12 days of special set-price menus at more than 20 participating Canmore restaurants, as well as one-of-a-kind featured events. A few of the most popular events include, the Long Table Dinner (May 4), the Uncorked Wine Festival (May 6), progressive dinner tours by bus, bike or foot (May 7 to May 11) and the Big Brunch, this year on Mother's Day.
- Where: Canmore: Various locations
- When: May 3 - 14
3. PICNIC IN THE PARK!
- What: YYCFoodTruck - Picnic In The Park - With the Spring Frenzy at East Village a smashing success, we are beyond excited to bring you the next great event with this one being hosted by Murdock Park in Bridgeland! There will be 15+ food trucks, live music from our friends at 10 at 10 Music and Culture, and a plethora of things to see and do. Enter HERE to win a VIP Experience consisting of $100 in Food Truck Bucks, a VIP table, and a behind the scene tour of the food trucks. $5 Entry (free for kids under 14).
- Where: Murdock Park in Bridgeland
- When: May 27 - 28 from 11am until 7pm
4. AFTER HOURS!
- What: Studio Bell After Hours - Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre will be open later than usual, with programming geared specifically toward Calgarians above 18 years old. All five floors of exhibitions will be open, but the event will also include live DJs playing house, techno and hip hop music, a dance party in Studio Bell's performance hall, music and games in Soundbox, pop-up bars and food (cash only) and more.
- Where: Studio Bell: 850 4 St SE, Calgary
- When: May 26 from 6pm until 10pm
5. TRY SOMETHING NEW
- What: Try out a new restaurant in #YYC! Check out Ten Foot Henry. It is all-day-restaurant that offers a fresh vegetable-anchored menu and fun, family style dining. Bridging the gap between what you should be eating and what you really want to eat. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Where: 1209 1 St SW, Calgary
- When: Everyday from 11am until 11pm